Indian Railways is the biggest railway system of Asia and the second biggest railway system of the world, that is why you can see a lot of humour and love in the rails while travelling. All you need to do is observe people nearby and it can slit your distance a little bit.
1. The moment people stand in front of entrance they get greetings from entering passengers.
2. Relatives living near by stations come to meet up specially for food delivery.
3. Those who hate travelling, their alternative.
4. You can find the most irritating kids on planet.
5. If You are able to keep only your toes to balance yourself, guess what festive season has started.
6. Travelling in railway is like, i am just a person who is human, down to earth enjoying life…
7. If you dare to do tatkal ticket knowing that semester exams can be cleared but this will not, the result is